Minimum 48 hours advanced reservations required for discount rates:
Schools / Day Care / Homeschoolers / Church Groups / Camps
Field Trips to The Dinosaur Park are so much fun, the day feels like a party and students don't even realize they're actually learning! We are available daily for reserved schools and groups. For reservations, please email Party@TheDinoPark.com with an approximate number of classes/students and the desired date (please include an alternate date or two).
-Minimum of 48 hours reservation notice required in order to receive group rates and space availability.
-To avoid a $60 no-show fee, notification is required by 7am the morning of the field trip if there is a need to cancel or reschedule (voicemail or email notification is fine).
- $7.00 per child for groups of 50+
- $8.00 per child for groups of 15 thru 49
- 1 teacher for every 10 students receives free admission.
- Reservations are for a 2-hour time period.
- Parents and/or siblings will receive the group rate, but should arrive a few minutes before the bus to pay for their admission and be prepared to join the group.
- FREE parking and plenty of parking space.
- Payment Methods: School Checks (Sorry, No Personal Checks), MasterCard, VISA and Discover Cards.
Tips and information for a great visit:
- It's a self-guided walking adventure.
- We have only three restrooms on site; groups are highly encouraged to send each student to the school restrooms before departing the school.
- For groups who wish to stop at a public park with a large playground, picnic pavilion and bathroom facilities before or after the field trip, Southeast Metropolitan Park is a great place on Highway 71 between Austin and Cedar Creek.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes (instead of sandals).
- We recommend packing only water (no juice or sodas) to avoid attracting bees.
- Wear sunscreen, hat, and/or insect repellent if desired.
- Each child should bring two bottles of water with their name on it.
- During hot days, bring extra drinking water and plan for a 10-minute cool-down period prior to group's departure.
- Trash your trash. Please help keep the park looking natural.
- Take only pictures and memories. Please don't disturb or remove any of the plants, flowers or little critters that live in the park.
- Stay on the trail. Potentially harmful plants and little critters do live out here in the country.
- No climbing, touching or throwing rocks at the exhibits.
Located in Cedar Creek, Texas. The Dinosaur Park is conveniently located just off Hwy 71 between Austin and Bastrop.
From Austin: Approximately 12 miles east of the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport on the right-side of Hwy 71. Take Hwy 71 towards Bastrop, Pass Williams Lane and turn RIGHT onto Union Chapel Road. Facing Hwy 71 RV Park turn immediately to the LEFT and see our sign and driveway. If you reach the Cedar Creek High School on Hwy 71, you've gone two blocks too far.
From Bastrop: Take Hwy 71 towards Austin.
AFTER passing the Cedar Creek High School and the traffic light at the corner of South Pope Bend and Hwy 71, take the next LEFT onto Union Chapel Road.
Facing Hwy 71 RV Park turn immediately to the LEFT and see our sign and driveway.